The school requires that each student enrolling in any of its offered programs must:
- Complete an application for enrollment
- If applying for Financial Aid, applicants must provide a copy of his/her High School Diploma, or GED State Proficiency Test.
- All students must take and pass an entrance exam regardless of having a High School diploma or not. PLEASE CALL SCHOOL (818) 366-3211 FOR ENTRANCE EXAM TESTING DATES
- Barbering, Cosmetology, Esthetician and Manicuring students must have a tenth grade education or the equivalent to enroll.
- There is a fee for all entrance exams
- Students enrolling under a training agreement with another entity must meet the requirements set by that entity.
Please Contact Us With Any Questions